ESTIMATES AND QUOTATIONS:
Verbal Estimates are provided as a guide only and may be subject to change.
● A written, formal quotation will be provided to the client via email. No verbal contracts will be entered into.
● As part of the change to an aftermarket system, we do our best to explain which features will be added, removed, or maintained.
● At the time of the enquiry, it is necessary to specify if any original features need to be maintained/supported.
● Upon acceptance of your quotation, you agree to pay the required deposit to secure your booking date/time.
● All quotations are valid for 28 days from the day of issue.
● Any job requiring more than one technician will require a 50% deposit.
● Cancelling of a confirmed booking less than 72 hours out , will result in losing the customer’s deposit.
● All products hold a manufacturer’s warranty of a specified time (minimum 12 months), Abiding by Australian Consumer Law.
● All products and installations are the property of Mobile Audio Concepts PTY LTD until paid in full.
● No refunds will be provided for claims of damaged or faulty products where evidence of tampering and post-installation damage has occurred.
● Payments by any form of Card incur a 1.9% fee
● Unpaid invoices will incur a late payment fee charged weekly
● Payments not made within 1 week of installation will incur a fee
● All refunds are provided solely at the discretion of Mobile Audio Concepts PTY LTD
● Vehicles must be in a reasonable state of cleanliness and clear of all personal effects before installation. In addition, we request that all debris be removed from vehicles so technicians can easily access the areas.
● We take no responsibility for any items left, damaged or lost in the technician’s work area.
● In the unfortunate event of bad weather, depending on the job, the technicians have the right to rebook the installation for another date/time.
● We reserve the right to refuse work at any time. Inappropriate behaviour towards the staff will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate cancellation of your job and the loss of the deposit .
● Technicians must be left alone during installations for health and safety reasons. Failure to comply with this will result in a strict cancellation policy. However, upon completing the job, you will be required to be present to receive a full product demonstration.If you cannot be present, learning the product’s functionality will be your responsibility.
● We are not recognised or accredited to fit, adjust or reinstall/refit child seats. If the installation requires the removal of the child seat, Mobile Audio Concepts PTY LTD cannot and will not reinstall once removed the vehicle.
● Jobs more than six months old that require a site visit to diagnose a problem resulting in anything other than the installation or product supplied by Mobile Audio Concepts PTY LTD will incur a minimum call-out fee.
● Loss of any factory features post installation will not be the responsibility of Mobile Audio Concepts PTY LTD if not specified in writing at the time of quote.
We welcome questions regarding our Terms of Conditions. Questions must be submitted via email prior to acceptance of your quotation. Upon acceptance of your quotation, all terms
and conditions are binding.